Butterfly farm,Belen market and Amazon river
What to expect:
- Colorful day trip
- Interesting market
- Floating village
- Manatee rescue center
- Butterfly farm
- Mighty Amazon river
- Visit one of the most colorful markets of the Amazon.
- Navigate Itaya river where floating shanty town village is located.
- Great variety of tropical fruits seen only in this part of the world.
- Visit Paquito street where Iquitos people buy their natural medicines such as plants, roots and flowers.
- Visit to the manatees rescue center.
- Butterfly farm.
- See the wedding of the rivers. Junction of black and white water of the Amazon river.
8:00 am Pick up from hotel or airport
8:30 am Visit to Belen market and floating shanty town village
11:00 am Visit to manatees rescue center
1:30 pm Lunch
2:30 pm Butterfly farm.Watch “Wedding of the rivers”. Navigate the Amazon river.Sometimes pink and grey dolphins grace this afternoon.
4:30 pm Back to hotel or airport.
Joseph White from Canada
Leave us a note and we will get back to you as soon as possible.