full day trip
What to expect:
- Observation of pink and gray dolphins
- Jungle walk to see wildlife (dry season)
- Watch monkeys
- Outstanding wildlife experience
- Great locations
- Top notch guides
- Licensed tour operator to run expeditions in Pacaya Samiria reserve
What to bring
- Binoculars even more if you are interested in bird watching or to have a closer view.
- Travel insurance
- Long-sleeved pants
- Long-sleeved shirts or sweatshirts
- Bathing suit
- Flip flops or sandals
- Mosquito repellent
- Bottle to be refilled with drinking water
- Personal medicine
- Sunscreen lotion
- Sun hat
- Windbreaker jacket
- Rain gear for personal protection and your electronic objects in case of rain
- Due to questions from our guests, we recommend bringing some money for tips or purchase of an alcoholic beverage. Tips are not included in the payment. This item is strictly voluntary and not mandatory.
- Explore one of the most pristine areas of the amazon rainforest in a single day
- Watch great amount of wildlife
- Exotic and colorful birds
- Pink and gray dolphins
Now is possible to explore this vast and pristine national reserve.Pacaya Samiria reserve is know as the largest protected area in Peru. In just few hours of expedition you wil be delighted with its best kept treasure, wildlife.
See monkeys and birds in search of food. Explore areas where not visitors can reach. Have a delicious lunch in one of the most beautiful creeks of the reserve.
Expedition starts at 8:00 am at your hotel or airport.
A car will drive you to Nauta. Arrival to Nauta 2 hours later.
Boat ride to one of most beautiful rivers to explore this magic and pristine national reserve.
Pink and grey dolphins will welcome us. See how dolphins find their food. Naturalist guide will explain how important they are for the amazon and why they are part of the amazonian mithology.
Depending on water level our goal will be a lake where giant river otters and capybaras show up sometimes.
Very gracious monkeys getting fruits from the trees.
Colorful birds as: tanagers,flycatchers,macaws,toucans flying around.
After a great time and exploration navigation way back to Nauta and then to Iquitos by road.
Our expedition ends at hotel or airport at 7 or 8 pm approximately.
Before booking any tour we require all clients to carefully consult our Terms.
Geraldine Green from United States
Leave us a note and we will get back to you as soon as possible.