What to expect:
- Metalic colors frogs
- Good forest
- Nice hike
- Navigate nice river
- Monkeys,insects,medicinal plants and more is possible to see too.
What to bring
- Binoculars even more so if you are interested in bird watching
- Travel insurance
- Long-sleeved pants
- Long-sleeved shirts or sweatshirts
- Stockings or socks
- Mosquito repellent
- Personal medicine
- Small backpack
- Sunscreen lotion
- Sun hat
- Windbreaker jacket
- Rain gear for personal protection and your electronic objects in case of rain
- Due to questions from our guests, we recommend bringing some money for tips or purchase of an alcoholic beverage. Tips are not included in the payment. This item is strictly voluntary and not mandatory.
What is included:
- Picnic lunch
- Naturalist guide
- Local guide
- Entrance fee to protected areas
- Bottled drinking water
See the mythical poison frogs very famous among the natives of our Amazon as they use the poison to sedate their prey with the powerful poison that is extracted from this reptile without affecting it at all.
Jungle Reps is always characterized by offering destinations that other agencies ask for a minimum of 2 to 3 days. With us in a single morning you can have this magnificent experience.
• These frogs are small in size, one inch being the largest in the area.
• They are very exotic and beautiful metallic colors.
• They are not in the entire Amazon but in strategic places.
• Only our local guides have the ability to find them in the middle of the vegetation since these reptiles are in constant movement.
• Besides frogs we can occasionally find other species of animals such as; anacondas, tarantulas, sloth bears among others.
• Aimed at photographers and all those who wish to see this reptile in its purest and most natural habitat. It is recommended to bring cameras that can take photos in macro option.
8:00 Pick up from hotel or airport and bus ride to Nauta.
10:00 Arrive to Nauta and start navigation to Frog Valley
11:15 Arrive to frog valley
11:30 Hike in search of poisonous frogs, insects, monkeys, snakes, sloths and more.
14:00 (+o-) Back to Nauta and Iquitos
16:00 Arrive to Iquitos airport or hotel.
End of our service approximately.
Before booking any tour we require all clients to carefully consult our Terms.
Hanna Wright from Germany
Leave us a note and we will get back as soon as possible.